Elastoplastic stress state of a long thin-walled cylinder under the influence of a magnetic field
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Field Stress State Elastoplastic Stress Elastoplastic Stress State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Demutskii and R. V. Polovin, “Magnetoplastic flow,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekh., Vol. 33, No. 6 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Il'yushin, Mechanics of a Continuous Medium [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Panovski and M. Phillips, Classic Electrodynamics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Sedov, Mechanics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Shevchenko, Thermoplasticity under Variable Loads [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975