These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Vekua, Theory of Thin Shallow Shells of Variable Thickness [in Russian], Metsniereba, Tbilisi (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Z. Galimov, “General theory of elastic shells with finite displacements,” Izv. Kazan. Fil. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Tekh. Nauk, No. 2, 3–38 (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Grigolyuk and P. P. Chulkov, “Nonlinear equations of thin elastic multilayer anisotropic shallow shells with a rigid filler,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh., No. 5, 68–80 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Grigolyuk and P. P. Chulkov, “Nonlinear equations of shallow multilayer shells of regular structure,” Inzh. Zh., Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 163–169 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Chepiga, “Linearized equations of stability of thick multilayer shells,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 33–41 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Chepiga, “One approach to the structure of the mathematical model of multilayer shells,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 190–191 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977