Analysis of variable stiffness sandwich shells with compressible core
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsVariable Stiffness Sandwich Shell Compressible Core
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Grigolyuk and P. P. Chulkov, “On the analysis of sandwich plates with hard core,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 1, 64–74 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Grigolyuk and F. A. Kogan, “Bending, stability and vibrations equations of sandwich shells of nonsymmetric structure with hard compressible core,” Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Univ., No. 2, 110–117 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Grigolyuk, V. E. Popovich, and V. A. Pukhliii, “Bending of complexly loaded parallelogram plates,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 117–124 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Dorodnitsny, “On a method of solving the laminar boundary layer equations,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 111–118 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Ivanov and P. P. Chulkov, “Taking account of transverse core strains in stability problems of sandwich plates with different carrying layers,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 6, 101–107 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Pukhlii, “Method of analytical solution of two-dimensional boundary value problems for systems of elliptic equations,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,718, No. 5, 1275–1282 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Pukhlii, “On an approach to the solution of boundary value problems of mathematical physics,” Differents. Uraveniya,15, No. 11, 2039–2043 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Pukhlii, “Orthotropic, variable-stiffness sandwich shells (theory and application),” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 9, 48–55 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982