Some exact solutions of the equations of ideal plasticity in the case of axial symmetry
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsExact Solution Axial Symmetry Ideal Plasticity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. E. Boryarintsev, Regular and Singular Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.D. D. Ivlev, Theory of Ideal Plasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Courant, Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Hill, Mathematical Theory of Plasticity [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.R. O. Schild, “On the plastic flow of a metal under conditions of axial symmetry,” Mekhanika: Periodical collection of foreign articles, No. 1, 102–122 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984