Propagation of nonaxisymmetrical elastic waves in an orthotropic hollow cylinder
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsElastic Wave Hollow Cylinder Orthotropic Hollow Cylinder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Viktorov, Rayleigh and Lamb Waves: Physical Theory and Applications, Plenum Press, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. H. Love, A Treatise on the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity (4th edn.), Dover, New York (1944).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Ramskaya and N. A. Shul'ga, “Velocities and modes of propagation of axisymmetrical waves in an orthotropic hollow cylinder,” Prikl. Mekh.,19, No. 3, 25–29 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.E. T. Whittaker and G. N. Watson, A Course of Modern Analysis, Am. Math. Soc., Providence, Rhode Island (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Shul'ga, “Propagation of axisymmetrical elastic waves in an orthotropic hollow cylinder,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 9, 14–18 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Mirsky, “Wave propagation in transversely isotropic circular cylinder,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am.,37, No. 6, 1016–1026 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984