Plane problem of electroelastic theory for a piezoelectric plate
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPlane Problem Piezoelectric Plate Electroelastic Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Belyaev et al., “Growth of potassium biphthalate crystals and their optical, piezoelectric, and elastic properties,” Kristallografiya,14, No. 4 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Vekovishcheva, “Plane problem of the elastic theory of an anisotropic solid, allowing for the electrical effect,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Vekovishcheva, “General equations of the elastic theory of an anisotropic solid, allowing for the electrical effect,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Zheludev, Physics of Crystalline Dielectrics [in Russian], Izd. Nauka Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976