Experimental study of the stability of ribbed conical shells
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsExperimental Study Conical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro, V. A. Zarutskii, and P. S. Polyakov, Ribbed Cylindrical Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Vaingarten and P. Seid, “Elastic stability of thin-walled cylindrical and conical shells under the bombined influence of external pressure and axial compression,” Raket. Tekh. Kosmon.3, No. 5, 145–153 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Grigolyuk and V. V. Kabanov, Stability of Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Z. Grishchak and A. M. Dolgov, “Study of the effect of the stiffness of rings on the general stability of conical shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,11, No. 12, 9–14 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Pechnikov and S. A. Shchagina, “Stability of conical shells reinforced with a discrete system of rings,” in: Transactions of the X All-Union Conference on the Theory of Plates and Shells, Tbilisi, Metsniereba, Vol. 1, 690–697 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Sannikov, “Study of the stability of reinforced conical shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,17, No. 12, 70–75 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983