Solvability of boundary-value problems of the generalized theory of anisotropic shells
KeywordsGeneralize Theory Anisotropic Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Vekua, “The theory of thin shallow shells of variable thickness,” Proc. Tbil. Mat. Inst.,30, 3–103 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.D. G. Gordeziani, “Accuracy of a variant in the theory of thin shells,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,215, 1289–1292 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.D. G. Gordeziani, “Some inequalities for a variant of the theory of thin shells,” Seminar Inst. Appl. Mat., Tbilisi Univ. Abstracts of Papers No. 7-12 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Duvaut and J. L. Lions, Les Inequations en Mecanique et en Physique, Dunod, Paris (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Fichera, Existence Theorems in Elasticity Theory [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Yu. Khoma, “Some problems of the theory of anisotropic shells of varying thickness,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 3, 17–24 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Yu. Khoma, “Dynamic equations of thick anisotropic shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 4, 22–28 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.I. Yu. Khoma, “Solution of boundary value problems of the generalized theory of orthotropic plates,” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 12, 61–68 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.B. A. Shoikhet, “On existence theorems in linear shell theory,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,38, No. 3, 567–571 (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Bernadou and P. G. Ciarlet, “Sur l'ellipticité du modèle linéaire de coque de W. T. Koiter,” Lect. Notes Econ. Math. Syst.,134, 89–134 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983