Optimum form of a minimum weight rod for a given fundamental frequency
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsFundamental Frequency Minimum Weight Optimum Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Butkovskii, The Optimal Control Theory of Systems with Distributed Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Grinev and A. P. Filippov, “On the limits of the natural frequency of a rod carrying a concentrated mass,” Prikl. Mekh.,9, No. 2 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Lur'e, “Application of the maximum principle to the simplest problems of mechanics,” Tr. Leningr. Politekhn. Inst., No. 252 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.K. A. Lur'e, “The Mayer-Bolza problem for multiple integrals and optimization of the behavior of systems with distributed parameters,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,27, No. 5 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.F. I. Niordson and Pedersen, “A review of investigations into optimal design of structures,” Mekhanika, No. 2 (138) (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976