Solution of axisymmetrical deformation problem for orthotropic thick shells of revolution
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsDeformation Problem Thick Shell Axisymmetrical Deformation Axisymmetrical Deformation Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. T. Vasilenko, Ya. M. Grigorenko, and N. D. Pankratova, “Solution of load problem for thick cylindrical shells,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 2 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Z. Vlasov, Collected Works [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Gol'denveizer, “Methods of justifying and refining shell theory (survey of recent results),” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz.,33, No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Grigorenko and N. N. Kryukov, “Axisymmetrical deformation of shells of revolution of average thickness,” Prikl. Mekh.,5, No. 7 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Lur'e, Spatial Problems of Elasticity Theory [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Reissner, “On some problems in shell theory,” in: Proceedings of the First Symposium on Naval Structural Mechanics, Pergamon Press, London-New York (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976