On stress concentration in pipes with a hole of star-shaped profile
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Vardanyan, L. G. Musatov, and V. V. Pavlov, “Model tests of creep of elements of building constructions by a polarized light method,” Sb. Trudov Moskovsk. Inzh.-Stroit. In-ta, No. 73 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Yu. Ketsler et al., “The technology of manufacture of models of optically active polyurethane SKU-6,” Trudy Novosibirskogo In-ta Inzh. Zhel.-Dor. Transporta, No. 96 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Kolchanova and G. Z. Khasanova, “On solving certain problems of the plane theory of elasticity for a complex doubly connected region,” Sb. Trudov Permsk. Politekhn. In-ta, No. 98 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Ushakov, “On stress concentration in models of rubber-like materials strengthened by a shell,” Sb. Trudov Permsk. Politekhn. In-ta, No. 112 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Cherebyak, “Investigating creep by the method of hereditary photoelasticity,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,6, No. 7 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Shvetsov, B. D. Oleinik, V. V. Ushakov, and Yu. A. Ignat'ev, “Investigation of the stress concentration in doubly connected regions,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,8, No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975