Limit analysis of structures interacting with a fluid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Dekhtyar' and M. Sh. Varvak, “On the influence of boundary reinforcement on the load-carrying capacity of shallow domes,” Stroitel' Mekh. Raschet Sooruzhenii, No. 2, 15–18 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Prager, Problems of the Theory of Plasticity [Russian translation] Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.A. R. Rzhanitsyn, Calculation of Structures, with the Plastic Properties of the Materials Taken into Account [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.P. K. Agrawal and P. G. Hodge, Jr., “Yield point ring load of a filled reinforced circular cylindrical shell,” Int. J. Mech. Sci.,12, No. 11, 27–37 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.P. G. Hodge, Jr., and C. K. Sun, “Yield point of a circular plate sealing an incompressible fluid,” Int. J. Mech. Sci.,9, No. 10, 103–109 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. D. Kerr, “On plates sealing an incompressible fluid,” Int. J. Mech. Sci.,8, No. 4, 47–57 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.A. D. Kerr and R. S. Becker, “The stress analysis of circular plates sealing an incompressible fluid,” Int. J. Mech. Sci.,9, No. 10, 84–91 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.R. H. Lance and D. N. Robinson, “Plastic analysis of a plate sealing a fluid,” Proc. Amer. Soc. Civ. Eng., Eng. Mech. Div.,96, No. EM-6, 14–18 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.R. H. Lance and D. N. Robinson, “Plastic analysis of filled reinforced cylindrical shells,” Int. J. Mech. Sci.,15, No. 1, 67–77 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977