Stress state in a closed cylindrical shell with a system of cracks
KeywordsStress State Cylindrical Shell Closed Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Z. Vlasov, Selected Works [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Darevskii, “Solution of some questions of the theory of cylindrical shells”, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,16, No. 2, 159–194 (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Osadchuk and Ya. S. Podstrigach, “On the determination of the stress state in a closed cylindrical shell and an infinite plate with cracks”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 69–78 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Podstrigach and S. Ya. Yarema, Temperature Stresses in Shells [in Ukrainian], Izd. Akad. Nauk URSR, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Ya. Yarema and M. P. Savruk “Stress state of a shallow shell with a crack under symmetric loading”, Dopov. Akad. Nauk URSR, Ser. A, No. 1, 55–58 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976