Effect of the poisson ratio on strain in the contact of a cylinder with a halfspace
- 40 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Belyi, A. D. Lizarev, and P. V. Sysoev, “Displacement of the surface points of a rigid body under sliding friction,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,15, No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Belyaev, Works on the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Kragel'skii, Friction and Wear [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Kurtel', “Deformations of surface layers under friction,” in: Proceedings of the All-Union Symposium on the Nature of Friction in Rigid Bodies [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Lizarev and P. V. Sysoev, “Influence of shearing forces on strain for contact of a cylinder with a halfspace,” in: Contact Interaction of Rigid Bodies and the Calculation of Frictional and Abrasive Forces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Radchik and V. S. Radchik, “On the deformation of surface layers under sliding friction,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,119, No. 5 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Saverin, Contact Strength of a Material under Simultaneous Normal and Tangential Loading [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1946).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Dundurs, “Dependence of stress on Poisson's ratio in plane elasticity,” Intern. J. of Solids and Structures,3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Dundurs and M. Stippes, “Role of elastic constants in certain contact problems,” Trans. ASME,37, Ser. E, No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975