Bifurcations of a viscoelastic bar with temperature-dependent characteristics during parametric oscillations
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Barenblatt, “The effect of small oscillations during polymer deformation,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,30, No. 1, 73–81 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations, Hindustan Publ. (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Bolotin, Dynamic Stability of Elastic Systems [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.B. P. Gumenyuk and V. G. Karnaukhov, “Parametric oscillations of a viscoelastic bar,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 3, 186–190 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Karnaukhov, Coupled Problems of Thermoviscoelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Rabinovich, “Stochastic self-oscillations and turbulence,” Usp. Fiz. Nauk,125, 123–168 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.I. K. Senchenkov, V. G. Karnaukhov, and B. P. Gumenyuk, “The effect of vibrational heating on the mechanical stability of viscoelastic bar,” Vopr. Dinamiki Prochm., No. 34, 110–113 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.E. T. Clothier, “Viscoelastic materials for damping applications,” J. Soc. Env. Eng.,15, No. 3, 24–31 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Mukherjee, “Variational principles in dynamic thermoviscoelasticity,” Int. J. Solid Struct.,9, 1301–1316 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984