Two-dimensional problem of the theory of elasticity for an orthotropic body of finite dimensions
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsFinite Dimension Orthotropic Body
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. V. Grilits'kii, Prikl. Mekh.,3, No. 4, 378–386 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Kosmodamianskii, Stress State of Anisotropic Media with Holes or Cavities [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Theory of Elasticity of Anisotropic Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Mikhlin, Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Nemish, “Approximate method of solving boundary-value problems of the mathematical theory of elasticity of anisotropic media,” Mat. Fiz., No. 11, 98–104 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. L. Rvachev, G. P. Man'ko, N. S. Sinekop, and N. I. Sinekop, Expansion of the Directive and Program Resources of the “Pole-3” Program Generator for the Solution of Problems of the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Preprint, Inst. Probl. Mashinostr., Akad. Nauk SSR, Kharkov (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.V. L. Rvachev, Methods of Algebra and Logic in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.V. L. Rvachev and N. I. Sinekop, “Approximate solution of a two-dimensional problem of elasticity theory for an orthotropic body by the method of R-functions,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR, No. 10, 61–64 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.G. N. Savin, Stress Distribution Around Holes [Russian translation], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.D. I. Sherman, “Two-dimensional problem of the theory of elasticity for an anisotropic medium,” Tr. Seismolog. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 86, 51–78 (1938).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984