Extremal analysis and optimal design of shallow shells
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOptimal Design Shallow Shell Extremal Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Varvak, Development of the Grid Method and Its Application to the Design of Plates [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1949).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Varvak, M. Sh. Varvak, and A. S. Dekhtyar', “Carrying capacity of plates with intricate shapes,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 137–143 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Sh. Varvak and A. S. Dekhtyar', “An experimental study of the carrying capacity of shallow shells with a center hole,” Prikl. Mekh.,6, No. 3, 122–125 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Dekhtyar' and M. Sh. Varvak, “Carrying capacity of shallow shells with a center hole,” Prikl. Mekh.,4, No. 3, 29–34 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Dekhtyar' and M. Sh. Varvak, “Optimization problem for a plate with variable thickness,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Streitel'. Arkhit., No. 9, 37–42 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Sh. Mikeladze, Introduction to the Engineering Theory of Ideally Plastic Thin Shells [in Russian], Izd. Metsniereba, Tbilisi (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.A. R. Rzhanitsyn, “Design of plates and shells by the kinematic method of ultimate equilibrium,” in: Transactions of the Summer Study Course “Physically and Geometrically Nonlinear Problems in the Theory of Plates and Shells” [in Russian], Vol. 1 (Survey Reports), Izd. Tartusk. Gos. Univ., Tartu (1966), pp. 41–73.Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Rozenblyum, “Approximate theory of equilibrium in plastic shells,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,18, 289–302 (1954).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976