Investigation of the dynamic properties of a vibrational system subjected to a controlled perturbation
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsDynamic Property Vibrational System Control Perturbation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Vibrations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Hayashi, Forced Vibrations in Nonlinear Systems [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.C. C. Kennedy and C. D. Pancu, “Use of vectors in vibration measurements and analysis,” J. Aeron. Sci.,14, No. 11, 603–625 (1947).Google Scholar
- 4.R. C. Lewis and D. L. Wrisly, “A system for the excitation of pure natural modes of complex structure,” J. Aeron. Sci., No. 11, 705–722 (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.R. M. Trail-Nash, G. Long, and C. M. Bailey, “Experimental determination of the complete dynamic properties of a two-degree-of-freedom model having nearly coincident natural frequencies,” J. Mech. Eng. Soc.,9, No. 5, 402–413 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977