Axisymmetric problems for an elastic space with a system of coaxial circular slits
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAxisymmetric Problem Elastic Space Circular Slit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Kapshivyi, “On the fundamental integral representation of x-analytic functions and its application to the solution of some integral equations,” Mathematical Physics [in Russian], No. 12, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Kit and M. V. Khai, “Axisymmetric thermoelasticity problem for an infinite body weakened by two parallel circular slots,” Thermal Stresses in Structural Elements [in Russian], No. 12, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Kuz'min, “Axisymmetric elasticity theory problem for an unbounded body with two coaxial slots of different radii,” Inzhen. Zh., Mekhan. Tverd. Tela, No. 6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Polozhii, Theory and Application of p-Analytic Functions [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Polozhii and O. O. Kapshivii, “On some properties of the fundamental integral representation of p-analytic functions with characteristic p=x.” Visnik Kiivs'k Univ., Ser. Matem. ta Mekhan., No. 12 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. S. Uflyand, Integral Transforms in Elasticity Theory Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976