Free vibrations of a prestressed variable-thickness cylindrical shell
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Free Vibration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Z. Vlasov, “Fundamental Differential Equations of the General Theory of Elastic Shells,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,8, No. 2, 109–138 (1944).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Collacz, Eigenvalue Problems [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Kukudzhanov, “On the influence of tangential boundary conditions on the natural vibrations of a prestressed cylindrical shell,” Prikl. Mekh.,9, No. 11, 29–34 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Novozhilov, Theory of Thin Shells [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Karmishin, V. A. Lyaskovets, V. N. Myachenkov, and A. N. Frolov, Statics and dynamics of Shell Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983