Motion of fluid or gas in a two-dimensional conduit with suction through deep orifices in the lateral wall
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Abramovich, Applied Gasdynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Bogomolov, “Lateral discharge of fluid from a flow through orifice of finite depth,” Prikl. Mekhan.,4, No. 10 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.E. N. Bogomolov, “Gas flow with diminishing flow rate in a planar conduit,” Prikl. Mekhan.,8, No. 9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Gurevich, Theory of Jets of Ideal Fluid [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Petrov, Hydraulics of Variable Mass [in Russian], Izd. KGU, Khar'kov (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Samoilovich and B. N. Morozov, “Experimental investigation of leakages and axial thrusts in a model of steps of a steam turbine,” Teploenergetika, No. 8 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976