Adaptive resistance to change in a community
- 68 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Psychology Health Psychology Adaptive Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bard, M. The role of law enforcement in the helping system.Community Mental Health Journal, 1971,7, 151–160.Google Scholar
- Freud, S.New introductory lectures on psycho-analysis. New York: Norton and Company, 1933.Google Scholar
- Singer, E.Key concepts in psychotherapy. New York: Random House, 1965.Google Scholar
- Wolberg, L.The technique of psychotherapy. New York: Grune & Stratton, 1954.Google Scholar
- Zacker, J. Understanding one's clients: An attempt to improve sensitivity and morale in police recruits.Psychological Reports, 1972,31, 999–1008.Google Scholar
- Zacker, J. & Bard, M. Effects of conflict management training upon police performance.Journal of Applied Psychology, 1973, in press.Google Scholar
© V. H. Winston and Sons, Inc 1973