Teacher cognitive characteristics, social system variables, and the use of consultation
KeywordsSocial System Social Psychology Health Psychology Social System Variable System Variable
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Caplan, G.The theory and practice of mental health consultation. New York: Basic Books, 1970.Google Scholar
- Cowan, P. A. The nature of psychological—educational diagnosis, in D. G. Carter (Ed.),Interdisciplinary approaches to learning disorders, Philadelphia: Chilton, 1970.Google Scholar
- Piaget, J.The psychology of intelligence. New York: Harcourt Brace, 1950.Google Scholar
- Rosenthal, R. The Pygmalion effect lives.Psychology Today, 1973,7, 56–58.Google Scholar
- Rotter, J. B. Generalized expectancies for internal versus external control of reinforcement.Psychological Monographs, 1966, 80, (1, Whole No. 609).Google Scholar
- Sarason, S. B., Levine, M., Goldenberg, I. I., Cherlin, D. L., & Bennett, E. M.Psychology in community settings: Clinical, educational, vocational social aspects. New York: John Wiley and Sons, 1966.Google Scholar
- Signell, K., & Scott, P. A. Mental health consultation, an interaction model.Journal of Community Mental Health, 1971,7, 288–302.Google Scholar
- Werner, H.Comparative psychology of mental development. New York: International Universities Press, 1940.Google Scholar
- Witkin, H.Psychological differentiations. New York: Wiley, 1962.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976