Surrender at the courthouse
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Psychology Health Psychology Involuntary Hospitalization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barry v. Hall, 98 F. 2d 222 (D.C. Cir. 1938).Google Scholar
- Bazelon, D. L. Implementing the right to treatment.The University of Chicago Law Review, 1969,36, 742–754.Google Scholar
- Ennis, B., & Siegel, L.The rights of mental patients. New York: Avon, Discus Books, 1973.Google Scholar
- Heryford v. Parker, 396 F. 2d 393 (10th Cir. 1968).Google Scholar
- Leifer, R.In the name of mental health. New York: Science House, 1969.Google Scholar
- Miller, D., & Schwartz, M. County lunacy commission hearings: Some observations of commitments to a state mental hospital.Social Problems, 1966,14, 26–36.Google Scholar
- Scheff, T.J.Being mentally ill. Chicago: Aldine, 1966.Google Scholar
- Specht v. Patterson, 386 V.S. 605 (1967).Google Scholar
- Szasz, T.Ideology and insanity; essays on the psychiatric dehumanization of man. Garden City: Doubleday, Anchor, 1970.Google Scholar
- Thornton v. Corcoran, 407 F. 2d 695 (D.C. Cir. 1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974