Undergraduate community psychology work-study programs: Effects on self-actualization and vocational plans
- 67 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Psychology Health Psychology Community Psychology Undergraduate Community Vocational Plan
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cowen, E. L., Zax, M., & Laird, J. D. A college student volunteer program in the elementary school setting.Community Mental Health Journal, 1966,2, 319–328.Google Scholar
- Goodman, G.Companionship therapy: Studies in structured intimacy. San Francisco: Josey-Bass, 1972.Google Scholar
- Gruner, G. College students as therapeutic agents.Psychological Bulletin, 1971,76, 111–127.Google Scholar
- Holzberg, J. D., Gewirtz, H., & Ebner, E. Changes in self-acceptance and moral judgment in college students as a function of companionship with hospitalized mental patients.Journal of Consulting Psychology, 1964,28, 299–303.Google Scholar
- Holzberg, J. D., Knapp, H., & Turner, J. L. College students as companions to the mentally ill. In E. R. Cowen, E. A. Gardner, & M. Zax (Eds.),Emergent approaches to mental health problems. New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts, 1967, 91–109.Google Scholar
- Lee, T. J. Correlates of interest maturity. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Western Reserve University, 1965.Google Scholar
- Parsons, T.The social system. Glencoe, Ill.: The Free Press, 1951.Google Scholar
- Scheibe, K. E., Kulik, J. A., Hersch, P. D., & LaMacchia, S. College students on chronic wards.Community Mental Health Journal, Monograph Series, 1969,5, 33.Google Scholar
- Shostrom, E. L. A test for the measurement of self-actualization.Educational and Psychological Measurement, 1965,24, 207–218.Google Scholar
© V.H. Winston & Sons, Inc. 1973