Mathematical description of the process of filtrational flushing of sediments in a regime close to ideal mixing
- 11 Downloads
An asymptotic analysis of the solution of the equations of filtrational flushing of sediments for low values of the Peclet number is performed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Flushing Asymptotic Analysis Mathematical Description Peclet Number
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Tondeur, “Le lavage des gateaux de filtration,” Gènie Chim.,103, No. 21, 2799–2812 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Buevich and Yu. A. Korneev, “Heat and mass transfer in a dispersed medium,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 79–87 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Buevich and E. B. Perminov, “Nonstationary heating of a stationary grainy mass,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,38, No. 1, 29–37 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Dorokhov, V. V. Kafarov, and A. M. Mirokhin, “Model of the process of flushing of sediments on filters,” Zh. Prikl. Khim.,48, No. 3, 541–546 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Cowle, Perturbation Methods in Applied Mathematics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Methods of the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Brenner, “The diffusion model of longitudinal mixing in beds of finite length. Numerical values,” Chem. Eng. Sci.,17, 229–243 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985