Fluid dynamics and mass transfer in the formation of fibers
A theory of the process of wet fiber formation is constructed. Calculated results are compared with experimental data.
KeywordsExperimental Data Mass Transfer Statistical Physic Fluid Dynamic Fiber Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Papkov, Physicochemical Principles of Polymer Processing [in Russian], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Zyabitskii, Theoretical Principles of Fiber Formation [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.Dei Han Chang, Rheology in Polymer Processing Operations, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.J. L. White and T. A. Hancock, J. Appl. Polym. Sci.,26, No. 9, 3157–3170 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Orlova, A. E. Chalykh, and V. I. Zhdanova, Khim. Khim. Tekhnol.,20, No. 7, 1026–1030 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Romanov, N. P. Kruchinin, and A. S. Semenova, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 49–50 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Romanov, N. P. Kruchinin, Yu. P. Kozhevnikov, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 49–50 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Entov and A. L. Yarin, Itogi Nauki i Tekh. Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza,18, 112–197 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Doi and S. F. Edwards, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. II,74, No. 10, 1802–1817 (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Doi and S. F. Edwards, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. II,74, No. 10, 1818–1832 (1978).Google Scholar
- 11.A. L. Yarin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,292, No. 4, 854–858 (1987).Google Scholar
- 12.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 13.A. I. Serkov, G. I. Kudrjavcev, and V. S. Klimenkov, Faserforsch. Textiltech.,20, No. 3, 125–130 (1969).Google Scholar
- 14.V. A. Kozlov, A. B. Raskina, E. A. Kogan, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 28–39 (1978).Google Scholar
- 15.A. T. Kalashnik, A. V. Volokhina, A. S. Semenova, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 46–47 (1978).Google Scholar
- 16.D. W. McCall and D. C. Douglass, J. Phys. Chem.,69, No. 6, 2001–2011 (1965).Google Scholar
- 17.K. E. Perepelkin, Structure and Properties of Fibers [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 18.V. M. Entov and Kh. S. Kestenboim, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 26–35 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989