Temperature field inhomogeneity on the surface of an electrolytic hygrometer
- 11 Downloads
Determination of the temperature field on a hygrometer surface is reduced to measurement of electrical quantities by solution of the thermal conductivity problem for the hygrometer body. Differences in results from direct experimental data on surface temperature obtained by other authors using hygrometer models are analyzed.
KeywordsExperimental Data Thermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Surface Temperature Temperature Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Berliner, Humidity Measurement [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Zav'yalov, A. M. Litvinov, and V. P. Mishta, “Mathematical description of operation of a heated lithium chloride humidity converter”, Autometry, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Kheintse, Izmirit. Tekhn., No. 9, 51–54 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.S. P. Khedlin and F. N. Trofimenkov, Humidity, Vol. 1, Principles and Methods of Humidity Measurement in Gases [in Russian], Leningrad (1967), pp. 225–234.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Nikonova and S. M. Kochetov, Pr. of the Hydrometeorology Device Scientific Research Institute, No. 35, [in Russian], Moscow (1978), pp. 86–90.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Abramovits and I. Tigan (eds.), Special Functions [Russian translation], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximate Methods of Higher Analysis [in Russian], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.T. L. Ibbs and K. E. Gryu, Thermal Diffusion in Gases [in Russian], Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 10.E. N. Meison and L. Monchik, Humidity, Vol. III, Physical Principles, Basic Definitions, and Control Devices [in Russian], Leningrad (1969), pp. 310–335.Google Scholar