Viscous flow in a tube with periodic variation of transverse cross section area and distributed injection through the lateral surface
- 15 Downloads
Results are provided of a difference scheme simulating the flow of a viscous incompressible fluid in a tube with penetrable walls and discs located inside the tube.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Cross Section Area Difference Scheme Section Area Lateral Surface
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Patankar, Liu, and E. M. Sparrow, Teploperedacha, No. 2, 21–29 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Sparrow and A. T. Prata, Numerical Heat Transfer,6, 441–461 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Ginevskii (ed.), Introduction to Aerodynamic Container Turbulent Transport [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Shub, in: Transport Processes in Turbulent Flows [in Russian], Minsk (1988), pp. 49–58.Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Patankar, Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, McGraw-Hill (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Belov and N. A. Kudryavtsev, Heat Transfer and Resistance of Tube Packets [in Russian], Leningrad (1987).+Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991