Nonuniqueness of autowave regimes of propagation of switching waves
- 14 Downloads
It is shown theoretically that the relaxation of the heat flux for certain values of the parameters of the system results in nonuniqueness of autowave regimes of switching waves.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Flux Switching Wave Autowave Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. V. Gurevich and R. G. Mints, Thermal Autowaves in Normal Metals and Superconductors [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. D. Kalafati, I. A. Serbinov, and V. A. Ryabova, Pis'ma Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,29, No. 10, 637–641 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Merzhanov and É. N. Rumanov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,151, No. 4, 553–593 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Vasil'ev, Yu. M. Romanovskii, and V. G. Yakhno, Autowave Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Gutfeld, in: Physical Acoustics, W. Mason (ed.), [Russian translation], Vol. 5, Moscow (1973), pp. 267–329.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Lykov, Handbook of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.S. L. Sobolev, “On a theory of the propagation of heat waves taking into account relaxation processes,” Preprint Division of the Institute of Chemical Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Chernogolovka (1988); Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,303, No. 5, 1184–1188 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990