Steady state response to moving loads in a magneto-elastic initially stressed conducting medium
- 23 Downloads
Investigated is the steady state response to moving loads in an initially stressed magneto-elastic half-space bounded by a plane. The results obtained in this problem are in agreement with the corresponding classical results when the half space is supposed to be initially unstressed and non-magnetic.
KeywordsSteady State Half Space Classical Result State Response Steady State Response
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Banos, Phys. Rev.104 (1956), 300.Google Scholar
- L. Knopoff, J. Geophys. Res.60 (1955), 441.Google Scholar
- P. Chadwick, IC Congress Inter. de Mecan. Appl.7 (1957), 143.Google Scholar
- C. P. Yu andS. Tang, ZAMP17 (1966), 766.Google Scholar
- Y. C. Yung,Foundations of solid mechanics, (Prentice-Hall of India Private Limited 1968, New Delhi, 259).Google Scholar