A method of estimating the excess electron density in random irregularities embedded in the ionosphere
- 29 Downloads
Wave propagation through the ionospheric plasma containing irregularities has been studied. The excess electron number density due to the presence of irregularities has been calculated in a way which may be suitably used for practical purposes.
KeywordsWave Propagation Practical Purpose Electron Number Electron Number Density Excess Electron
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. D. Wheelon,Radio Wave Scattering by Tropospheric Irregularities, J. Res. NBS (Radio Propagation)65D (1959), 205.Google Scholar
- K. C. Yeh, J. Res. NBS (Radio Propagation)66D (1962), 621.Google Scholar
- D. A. de Wolf, IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation AP13 (1965), 48.Google Scholar
- K. C. Yeh andChao-Han-Liu, IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation AP15 (1967), 539.Google Scholar
- W. R. Piggott andE. V. Thrane, JATP28 (1966), 311.Google Scholar
- R. M. Khan andS. S. De, Pure and App. Geophys.83 (1970), 31.Google Scholar