Rotatory vibration of a thick spherical shell of isotropic non-homogeneous elastic material
- 27 Downloads
Rotatory vibrations of a thick spherical shell of isotropic non-homogeneous material with rigidity μ and density ϱ given by (i)μ =μ0r-2 withQ =Q0r-2e 2mr and (ii)μ =μ0rm withμ =Q0rn have been discussed and the frequency equation is derived with numerical enumeration of frequency in each case.
KeywordsElastic Material Spherical Shell Frequency Equation Rotatory Vibration Numerical Enumeration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Sezawa, Bull. Earthquake Research Inst.2 (1927), 13.Google Scholar
- J. Vanek, Czechoslovak Journal of Physics3 (1953), 2.Google Scholar
- S. P. Sur, Indian Journal of Mech. and Math.II (1964), IGoogle Scholar
- J. G. Chakravortty, Bull. of Cal. Math. Socy.47 (1955), 4.Google Scholar
- E. Jahnke andF. Emde,Tables of functions with formulae and curves.Google Scholar
- A. E. H. Love,A treatise on the mathematical theory of elasticity (1952), 4th edition.Google Scholar