On the propagation of magneto-elastic waves
The electromagnetic equations of Maxwell, equations of elasticity have been used to solve the problem of propagation of waves for a one-dimensional magneto-elastic problem. The frequency equation has also been set forth.
KeywordsFrequency Equation Electromagnetic Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Kaliski,Problems on continuation mechanics, published by the Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Pennsylvania. (1961), 228.Google Scholar
- S. Kaliski, Proc. Vibr. Prob.2 (1961), 29.Google Scholar
- S. Kaliski andW. Nowacki, Int. Jour Eng. Sc.1, 1 (1963), 163.Google Scholar
- D. K. Sinha, Gerl. Beitr. zur Geophhysik76 (1967), 34.Google Scholar
- D. K. Sinha, Bull. Cal. Math. Soc. (in press).Google Scholar
- R. R. Giri, Pure and Applied Geophysics62 (1965), 41.Google Scholar