Mixed boundary value problem in an elastic quarter-space
- 28 Downloads
The stress and displacement throughout a homogeneous, isotropic, elastic quarterspace have been evaluated when the stress is prescribed on one of the plane boundaries and the displacement on the other. The variations of the displacement and stress on the boundaries with time and distance from the origin have been shown graphically.
KeywordsMixed Boundary Plane Boundary
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W. D. Collins, Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. (3),12 (1962), 226.Google Scholar
- E. R. Lapwood, Geophys. J. Roy. Astr. Soc., Vol. 4 (1961), 174.Google Scholar
- M. Mitra, Gerl. Beitr. zur Geophys.,69, Heft2 (1960), 73.Google Scholar
- G. Szefer, Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci.13 (1965), 53.Google Scholar
- W. E. Williams, Jour. Lond. Math. Soc., Vol. 38, Pt. 1, No. 49 (Jan. 1963), 119.Google Scholar