On unsteady flow of a viscous fluid between two parallel plates under variable surface charges
- 30 Downloads
The equations of electricity and the equations of hydrodynamics have been used to solve the problem of unsteady flow of a viscous fluid under variable surface charges.
KeywordsSurface Charge Parallel Plate Viscous Fluid Unsteady Flow Variable Surface
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. B. Sukla,Flow between parallel porous plates with varying pressure gradient under a transverse magnetic field, Arch. Mech. Stosow.15 (1963), 377.Google Scholar
- J. N. Kapur andR. K. Jain, (1962).Hydromagnetic turbulent flow between parallelp lates, Phys. Fluids5 (1962), 589.Google Scholar
- C. E. Rosenklide, Proc. Roy. Soc. [A]312 (1969), 473.Google Scholar
- H. Poritsky,Developments in Mechanics, Vol. 2, Pt. I (Pergamon Press, 1965), 145.Google Scholar
- H. S. Carslaw andJ. C. Jaeger,Operational methods in Applied Mathematics (Dover Publications Inc. New York 1948).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1970