On unsteady flow of a viscous fluid between two parallel plates under variable surface charges
- 31 Downloads
The equations of electricity and the equations of hydrodynamics have been used to solve the problem of unsteady flow of a viscous fluid under variable surface charges.
KeywordsSurface Charge Parallel Plate Viscous Fluid Unsteady Flow Variable Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. B. Sukla,Flow between parallel porous plates with varying pressure gradient under a transverse magnetic field, Arch. Mech. Stosow.15 (1963), 377.Google Scholar
- J. N. Kapur andR. K. Jain, (1962).Hydromagnetic turbulent flow between parallelp lates, Phys. Fluids5 (1962), 589.Google Scholar
- C. E. Rosenklide, Proc. Roy. Soc. [A]312 (1969), 473.Google Scholar
- H. Poritsky,Developments in Mechanics, Vol. 2, Pt. I (Pergamon Press, 1965), 145.Google Scholar
- H. S. Carslaw andJ. C. Jaeger,Operational methods in Applied Mathematics (Dover Publications Inc. New York 1948).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1970