Mass transfer in a plane finite pore on a broad interval of Knudsen numbers with allowance for condensation
The flow field and the flow rate of a gas in a two-dimensional plane pore of finite length are found numerically over a broad interval of Knudsen numbers with allowance for condensation on the walls.
KeywordsMass Transfer Statistical Physic Flow Field Knudsen Number Finite Length
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Soga, Phys. Fluids, No. 25 (11) (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Soga and Y. Osaki, Trans. Jpn. Soc. Aero. Sci.,26, No. 74, 187–197 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Pavlyukevich, G. E. Gorelik, V. V. Levdanskii, et al., Physical Kinetics and Transport Processes in the Presence of Phase Transitions [in Russian], Minsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.F. M. Sharipov and T. V. Shchepetkina, in: Molecular Physics of Nonequilibrium Systems [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1984), pp. 15–20.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Gajewski and A. Wisniewski, Bull. Acad. Pol. Sci. Ser. Sci. Tech.,26, No. 5, 513–520 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.P. L. Bhatnagar, E. P. Gross, and M. A. Kroock, Phys. Rev.,94, No. 3, 511–520 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximate Methods of Higher Analysis [in Rusaian], Moscow-Leningrad (1952).Google Scholar