Experimental study of flow and heat exchange in highly porous structures
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Porous Structure Heat Exchange
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Alekseev et al., Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,11, No. 22, 1350–1354 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Antsiferov et al., Poroshk. Metall., No. 12, 20–24 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Kurshin, Uch. Zap. TsAGI,12, No. 6, 62–77 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Belov, Porous Metals and Mechanical Engineering [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Galitseiskii, N. N. Inozemtsev, and A. V. Pustogarov, Heat Protection of Aviation Power Equipment [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Maiorov and L. L. Vasil'ev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,36, No. 3, 934–1014 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988