Heat exchange of a bank of tubes in the transverse flow of liquid complicated by the formation of the solid phase of the heat carrier
- 25 Downloads
Results of numerical and experimental study of the heat exchange process are considered as applied to the calculation of helical heat exchangers operating under conditions of unavoidable formation of the solid phase of the heat carrier in the intertube space. Based on the developed physical model of uniform icing, the system of differential equations that describes heat exchange in a two-flow apparatus is integrated. Comparison of the results obtained and experimental data shows that there is a limitation on the application of the model of uniform icing.
KeywordsExperimental Data Differential Equation Experimental Study Statistical Physic Heat Exchanger
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Kozdoba, Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 2, 41–59 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Sokolov, Metrol. Gidrol., No. 3, 44–45 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Chuklin, Kholod. Tekh., No. 1, 46–55 (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Vansevich and A. I. Smorodin, “A study of processes in the plants and systems of cryogenic mechanical engineering,” in: Collection of Scientific Papers of NPO “Kriogenmash,” pp. 106–115, Balashikha (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Zhukauskas, V. Makaryavichus, and A. Shlanchyauskas, Heat Transfer of Tube Barks in the Transverse Flow of Liquid [in Russian], Vilnius (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.S. L. Rivkin and A. A. Aleksandrov, Thermophysical Properties of Water and Steam [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar