Effect of wall bubbles on the excitation of thermoacoustic oscillations in boiling flows
It is shown that wall vapor bubbles can affect the excitation of thermoacoustic oscillations only within narrow ranges of the regime parameters for boiling in short channels.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Boiling Narrow Range Vapor Bubble Regime Parameter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. L. Kafengauz, Tr. Energ. In-ta im. G. M. Krzhizhanovskogo, No. 4, 17–21 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Gerliga and Yu. F. Prokhorov, Teplo- i Massoperenos,2, No. 1, 159–163 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Zrodnikov, L. G. Kalinin, and G. F. Smirnov, Thermophysics and Hydrogasdynamics of Boiling and Condensation Processes. Summary of Documents. Riga (1988), pp. 44–45.Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Dorofeev, Acoustic Phenomena in Boiling [in Russian], Rostov (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Sevast'yanov and A. T. Sinitsyn, Energy Transport in Convective Flows [in Russian], Minsk (1985), pp. 137–142.Google Scholar
- 6.E. I. Nesis and S. E. Nesis, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,55, No. 4, 673–691 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.K. I. Artamonov, Thermohydrodynamic Instability [in Russian], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Tolbinskii, Heat Transfer During Boiling [in Russian], Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.B. I. Verkin, Yu. A. Kirichenko, and K. V. Rusanov, Heat Transfer During the Boiling of Cryogenic Fluids [in Russian], Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.E. Ibragim and R. Dzhadd, Teploperedacha,107, No. 1, 172–178 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990