One approach to constructing a method for designing model heat shields
- 13 Downloads
This paper proposes an engineering approach to construction of a method for designing multilayer heat shields that is based on iterative use of rigorous and simplified mathematical models and permits effective assembly synthesis on the basis of the condition that specified constraints on temperature conditions be satisfied.
KeywordsMathematical Model Statistical Physic Engineering Approach Heat Shield Model Heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Thermal Conductivity [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.F. P. Vasil'ev, Numberical Methods for Solving Extremal Problems [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Mikhailov, Inzh.-fiz. Zh.,39, No. 2, 286–291 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Posudnevskii, Applied Problems in Aircraft Aerodynamics [in Russian], Kiev (1984), pp. 130–132.Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Anfimov and V. P. Shari, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No, 3, 18–25 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Samarskii, Introduction to Nonlinear Programming Theory [in Russian], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Himmelblau, Applied Nonlinear Programming, McGraw-Hill, N.Y. (1972).Google Scholar