Accurate solutions of boundary-layer equations for moving permeable surfaces
- 10 Downloads
New accurate solutions of the equations of a laminar boundary layer are obtained for steady flow induced by the motion of a continuous solid surface at constant velocity.
KeywordsBoundary Layer Statistical Physic Solid Surface Constant Velocity Steady Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. C. Sakiadis, AIChE J.,7, No. 1, 26–28 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.B. C. Sakiadis, AIChE J.,7, No. 2, 221–225 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.B. C. Sakiadis, AIChE J.,7, No. 3, 467–472 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Koldenhof, AIChE J.,9, No. 3, 411–418 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.L. E. Erichson, L. T. Fan, and V. G. Fox, Ind. Eng. Ch. Fund.,5, No. 1, 19–25 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990