Computational experiment to solve problems of optimization in pulsed heating regimes
- 15 Downloads
We present the results from numerical solutions of problems in the optimum control of heat conduction in the case of pulsed heating with highly concentrated sources of heat.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Conduction Computational Experiment Pulse Heating Concentrate Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Beiko, B. N. Bublik, and P. N. Zin'ko,Methods and Algorithms for the Solution of Optimization Problems [in Russian], Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Sukharev, A. V. Tikhonov, and V. V. Fedorov,A Course in the Methods of Optimization [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Moiseev, Yu. P. Ivanikhov, and E. M. Stolyarova,Methods of Optimization [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.B. T. Polyak,Introduction to Optimization [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Kozdoba and P. G. Krukovskii,Methods for the Solution of Inverse Heat-Transfer Problems [in Russian], Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Butkovskii and L. M. Pustyl'nikov,The Theory of Movable System Controls with Distributed Parameters [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Kozdoba,Electrical Modeling of Phenomena in Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Butkovskii,The Theory of Optimum Control of Systems with Distributed Parameters [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Kozdoba and V. I. Krylovich,Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,7, No. 9, 78–82 (1964).Google Scholar
- 10.G. W. Sutton,J. Energy,5, No. 6, 334–354 (1981).Google Scholar
- 11.L. A. Kozdoba,Heat Exchange VII, Vol. 7 [in Russian], Minsk (1984), pp. 34–39.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991