A regular hot-powder compression regime
- 17 Downloads
We propose a new analytical solution for the problem familiar from the theory of hot compression in connection with the axial unilateral compression of a viscous porous material in a cylindrical mold.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Mold Porous Material Cylindrical Mold Compression Regime
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Skorokhod,Rheological Fundamentals of the Theory of Sintering [in Russian], Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Koval'chenko,Theoretical Fundamentals of Heat Treatment for Porous Materials under Pressure [in Russian], Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Buchatskii, A. M. Stolin, and S. I. Khudyaev, “Compression of powder materials in the case of nonuniform density distribution for various hot-pressing regimes,” Preprint, OIKhF Akad. Nauk SSSR, Chernogolovka (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Buchatskii, A. M. Stolin, and S. I. Khudyaev,Poroshkovaya metallurgiya, No. 12, 9–14 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.K. P. Stanyukovich,The Nonsteady Motion of a Continuous Medium [in Russian] (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Gorokhov, E. A. Doroshkevich, and E. A. Zvonarev,Poroshkovaya metallurgiya. No. 5, 300–105 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Isachenko, V. A. Osipova, and A. S. Sukomel,Heat Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Stolin, A. Ya. Malkin, and A. G. Merzhanov,Usp. Khim.,48, 1492–1517 (1979).Google Scholar