A regular hot-powder compression regime
- 13 Downloads
We propose a new analytical solution for the problem familiar from the theory of hot compression in connection with the axial unilateral compression of a viscous porous material in a cylindrical mold.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Mold Porous Material Cylindrical Mold Compression Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Skorokhod,Rheological Fundamentals of the Theory of Sintering [in Russian], Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Koval'chenko,Theoretical Fundamentals of Heat Treatment for Porous Materials under Pressure [in Russian], Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Buchatskii, A. M. Stolin, and S. I. Khudyaev, “Compression of powder materials in the case of nonuniform density distribution for various hot-pressing regimes,” Preprint, OIKhF Akad. Nauk SSSR, Chernogolovka (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Buchatskii, A. M. Stolin, and S. I. Khudyaev,Poroshkovaya metallurgiya, No. 12, 9–14 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.K. P. Stanyukovich,The Nonsteady Motion of a Continuous Medium [in Russian] (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Gorokhov, E. A. Doroshkevich, and E. A. Zvonarev,Poroshkovaya metallurgiya. No. 5, 300–105 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Isachenko, V. A. Osipova, and A. S. Sukomel,Heat Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Stolin, A. Ya. Malkin, and A. G. Merzhanov,Usp. Khim.,48, 1492–1517 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991