Heat-transfer equation in pulsational conditions of transitional flow region at supercritical pressures of aromatic hydrocarbons
- 108 Downloads
Experimental heat-transfer data in transitional flow conditions of toluene when P > Pcr, tf < tm, tc/tm=0.32–1.90 are outlined; a heat-transfer equation is proposed for the case in which thermoacoustic pressure self-oscillations are excited.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Toluene Hydrocarbon Aromatic Hydrocarbon Flow Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. V. Bezruchko, N. V. Belan, V. A. Grilikhes, and M. M. Grishulin, Teplotekhnika, No. 3, 3–6 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.F. I. Kalbaliev, D. P. Mamedov, and Ch. M. Verdiev, Inzh.-fiz. Zh.,53, No. 4, 664 (1987); Paper. 32A2-V87 Deposited at VINITI [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Galitseiskii, Yu. A. Ryzhov, and E. V. Yakush, Thermal and Hydrodynamic Processes in Oscillatory Flows [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Vetrov and V. N. Shamin, Scientific Proceedings of Chelyabinsk Polytechnic Institute [in Russian] (1979), No. 237, pp. 41-A6.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Garliga and V. I. Vetrov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Aviats. Tekh., No. 1, 31–36 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.F. I. Kalbaliev, “Heat transfer at supercritical pressures of materials (aromatic hydrocarbons),” Doctoral Dissertation, Baku (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Isachenko, V. A. Osipova, and A. S. Sukomel, Heat Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.N. L. Kafengauz, in: Proceedings of G. M. Krzhizhanovskii Power Institute [in Russian], Moscow (1974), No. 19, pp. 106–130.Google Scholar
- 9.A. T. Sinitsin, in: Nonlinear Wave Processes in Two-Phase Media [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1977), pp. 337–346.Google Scholar
- 10.D. P. Mamedova, “Heat transfer in transitional conditions of motion and at supercritical pressures of materials (aromatic hydrocarbons),” Candidate's Dissertaion, Baku (1985).Google Scholar
- 11.F. I. Kalbaliev, D. P. Mamedova, and Ch. M. Verdiev, Neft, Gaza, No. 8, 62–66 (1985).Google Scholar