Temperature resistance coefficient of composite resistive materials in the mixed-structure approximation
- 15 Downloads
A method of calculating the temperature resistance coefficient and its temperature dependence for resistive materials in the approximation of a matrix-statistical structure is outlined.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Resistance Coefficient Resistive Material Temperature Resistance Temperature Resistance Coefficient
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Odelevskii, “Generalized conductivity of heterogeneous systems,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,21, No. 6, 667–685 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Dul'nev and Yu. P. Zarichnyak, “Heat conduction of multicomponent mixtures,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,12, No. 4, 419–425 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.K. I. Martyushov, Electrical Conduction of Composite Resistive Materials. Reviews in Electronic Engineering, Series 5 [in Russian], TsNII Élektronika, Moscow (1982), No. 8 (910).Google Scholar
- 4.K. I. Martyushov, Cermet Thick-Film Resistors. Reviews in Electronic Engineering, Series 5 [in Russian], TsNII Élektronika, Moscow (1981), No. 4 (837).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Smith and J. Anderson, “Theory of electrical conduction in particulate systems,” Philos. Mag.,43, No. 5, 797–810 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Malliaris and D. Turner, “Influence of particle size on the electrical resistivity of compacted mixtures of polymeric and metallic powders,” J. Appl. Phys.,42, No. 2, 614–618 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.D. A. Bruggeman, “Berechnung verschiedener physikalischer Konstanten von heterogenen Substanzen, 1, 11,” Ann. Phys.,24, Nos. 7–8, 636–679 (1935).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Kirkpatrick, “Percolation and conduction,” in: Theory and Properties of Disordered Materials [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977), p. 249–289.Google Scholar
- 9.E. V. Kharitonov, Dielectric Materials with Inhomogeneous Structure [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1983), pp. 84–89.Google Scholar
- 10.C. Marshall, “Temperature coefficients of resistance: A new approach,” IEEE Trans. Comp. Hybrids Manuf. Technol., CHMT-2, 265–269 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986