Temperature resistance coefficient of composite resistive materials in the mixed-structure approximation
- 19 Downloads
A method of calculating the temperature resistance coefficient and its temperature dependence for resistive materials in the approximation of a matrix-statistical structure is outlined.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Resistance Coefficient Resistive Material Temperature Resistance Temperature Resistance Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Odelevskii, “Generalized conductivity of heterogeneous systems,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,21, No. 6, 667–685 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Dul'nev and Yu. P. Zarichnyak, “Heat conduction of multicomponent mixtures,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,12, No. 4, 419–425 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.K. I. Martyushov, Electrical Conduction of Composite Resistive Materials. Reviews in Electronic Engineering, Series 5 [in Russian], TsNII Élektronika, Moscow (1982), No. 8 (910).Google Scholar
- 4.K. I. Martyushov, Cermet Thick-Film Resistors. Reviews in Electronic Engineering, Series 5 [in Russian], TsNII Élektronika, Moscow (1981), No. 4 (837).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Smith and J. Anderson, “Theory of electrical conduction in particulate systems,” Philos. Mag.,43, No. 5, 797–810 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Malliaris and D. Turner, “Influence of particle size on the electrical resistivity of compacted mixtures of polymeric and metallic powders,” J. Appl. Phys.,42, No. 2, 614–618 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.D. A. Bruggeman, “Berechnung verschiedener physikalischer Konstanten von heterogenen Substanzen, 1, 11,” Ann. Phys.,24, Nos. 7–8, 636–679 (1935).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Kirkpatrick, “Percolation and conduction,” in: Theory and Properties of Disordered Materials [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977), p. 249–289.Google Scholar
- 9.E. V. Kharitonov, Dielectric Materials with Inhomogeneous Structure [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1983), pp. 84–89.Google Scholar
- 10.C. Marshall, “Temperature coefficients of resistance: A new approach,” IEEE Trans. Comp. Hybrids Manuf. Technol., CHMT-2, 265–269 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986