Planning an experiment for mathematical model identification
- 14 Downloads
An approach is proposed that permits obtaining an effective algorithm for solving questions of planning an experiment without involving analysis of the object sensitivity function.
KeywordsMathematical Model Statistical Physic Model Identification Sensitivity Function Effective Algorithm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Incorrect Problems [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.M. R. Romanovskii, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,18, No. 1, 152–157 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Ivanov, Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz., No. 6, 1089–1094 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Uspenskii and V. V. Fedorov, Kibernetika, No. 4, 123–128 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.M. R. Romanovskii, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,42, No. 1, 110–118 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.M. R. Romanovskii, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,44, No. 5, 801–809 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Artyukhin and S. A. Budnik, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,49, No. 6, 971–977 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990