Influence of the two-phase helium flux structure on heat transfer dynamics
It is established as a result of an experimental investigation that the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of nonstationary heat transfer depend substantially on the two-phase helium flux structure. A simple working model that permits estimation of the influence of the expended mass vapor-content and density of the heat flux on the dynamics of the process for a homogenized phase distribution (bubble and emulsion flow modes) is proposed to describe nonstationary film boiling. The fundamental heat transfer singularities under conditions of a dispersely annular flux structure are noted.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Heat Flux Phase Distribution Qualitative Characteristic Working Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Jackson, Cryogenics,9, No. 2, 103–105 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.W. G. Steward, Intern. J. Heat Mass Transfer,21, No. 7, 863–874 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.W. G. Steward, Helium Transient Heat Transfer, Pt. 2, NBS IR-78, Oct. 1 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Giarratano and Steward, Heat Transfer [Russian translation],105, No. 2, 129–137 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Green, W. A. Burn, and J. D. Taylor, Adv. Cryogenic Eng.,25, 420–430 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Doi, T. Mito, T. Haruyama, et al., Proc. 11th Intern. Cryogenic Eng. Congress, 424–428, Berlin (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Forster, G. Friesinger, U. Jeske, et al., Proc. 9th Magnetic Technology Conf., 32–35, Zurich (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.V. F. Minashkin, S. V. Romanov, S. Yu. Selyunin, and Yu. P. Filippov, Electronic System for Nonstationary Thermal Process Investigation [in Russian], JINR Report P10-88-902 Dubna (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Mamedov, S. E. Salimov, and Yu. P. Fillippov, Two-Phase Helium Flow Modes in a Horizontal Channel [in Russian], JINR Report P8-84-156, Dubna (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Carslaw and D. Jaeger, Heat Conduction of Solids [Russian translation], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Miklyaev, V. F. Minashkin, S. Yu. Selyunin, et al., Proc. 13th Intern. Conf on High-Energy Particle Accelerators [in Russian],2, 53–58, Novosibirsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. P. Filippov, I. S. Mamedov, and S. Yu. Selyunin, Proc. 12th Intern. Cryogenic Engineering Conference, 198–201, Butterworths (1988).Google Scholar