Propagation of compression waves in a long vertical channel containing a gasified packet
A solution is obtained for the problem of the pipe flow of a compressible non-Newtonian fluid involving the passage of a pressure pulse in annular and circular channels containing a homogeneous gas-liquid packet.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Pressure Pulse Compression Wave Pipe Flow Vertical Channel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. D. Rozenberg and I. V. Magdalinskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,255, No. 4, 625–627 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Charnyi, Nonsteady Motion of an Actual Liquid in Pipes [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.S. D. Tseitlin, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,40, No. 4, 664–672 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Yasashin and R. V. Avetov, Neft. Khoz., No. 11, 24–27 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Wallace, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flows [Russian translation], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Brekhovskikh and V. V. Goncharov, Introduction to Continuum Mechanics [in Russian], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar