Relationship between emissivity of metals and their thermophysical properties
- 74 Downloads
Available experimental data are used to correlate the hemispherical integral emissivity of metals to their thermal conductivity. The dependence is approximated by an exponential function.
KeywordsExperimental Data Thermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Emissivity Exponential Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.S. S. Stel'makh, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,32, No. 2, 309–311 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Zhuk, Inzh.-fiz. Zh.,55, No. 3, 476–480 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.Properties of the Elements. Part I. Physical Properties: A Handbook [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Properties of the Elements: A Handbook [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Thermal Conductivity of Solids: A Handbook [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.Emissive Properties of Solids: A Handbook [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Rabinovich and Z. Ya. Khavin, Brief Chemical Handbook [in Russian], Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992